Thursday, November 19, 2009

A question for Stevie Nicks...



Which edge of seventeen was it--front or back?

At first, I thought it had to be the front edge, between 16 and 17, because you say, "He was no more than a baby."

But many "ooh, baby ooh, baby oohs" later, you say, "I'm a few years older than you," so maybe it's the back edge. Also, since you were 32 when that song came out--I wonder if you meant to say, "I'm a few times older than you."


Got a question for Stevie Nicks or another lace-clad rocker? Send it to the rockmocker and I'll pass it along.


Here's a rockmocker knock-knock joke especially for our UK readers...

Knock-knock!
Who's there?
Stevie Nicks.
Stevie Nicks who?
Stevie Nicks her clothes from the charity shop--mostly from the bedding section.

No comments:

Post a Comment